We are Hiring !
3 Open Positions
1 Open Position
1 Open Position
Android Developer with 3 Years’ Experience
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API&rsquo.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API&rsquo.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BE/B.Tech/BS/MS/M.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject. Proven software development experience.
- Proven working experience in Android development.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- A basic understanding of layouts and views Activities and their lifecycle.
- User input. Storing data Collection views (like List Views) and Adapters (default and custom).
- Action Bar. Accommodating different screen sizes and densities.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and API.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Basic knowledge of creating and using a repository, committing and pushing changes
PHP Developer With 2+ Years of Experience
- Responsible for Developing High Quality Web Applications like Custom Programmed Content Management Systems,
- Online Communities, E-commerce Solutions and Open Source Scripts. Creating / customizing various web applications in Code Ignitor, Laravel, and Cake PHP etc.
- Creating / Customizing Themes, Plugins, Modules and various functionality in CMS like WordPress, Drupal, Magento etc.
- Creating / customizing / Implementing Restful APIs, Payment Gateways and other APIs in existing as well as new applications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary. Responsible for contacting / meeting clients to take their requirements and handling / guiding the development
- Team, preparing the plan for implementation and get the job done.
- Responsible for testing of application, performance analysis etc.
- Responsible for all the server related configuration in Apache,Nginx and other Linux based operating systems.
- Must have implemented in at least three to five custom developed projects in CMS like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla.
- Must have implemented in at least three to five custom developed projects in Magento, Prestashop and Opencart.
- Must have implemented at least three to five custom developed projects in PHP frameworks like Code Ignitor, Laravel, Zend etc.
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases ex: MySQL / MongoDB / Postgres. Good understanding of Linux .
- Should have experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, WS-, AXIS, JERSEY) Having working knowledge of D3/ angular.
UI Developer with 2+ Years’ Experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating excellent PSD designs for websites and converting it into CMS themes.
- Designing newsletters, logos and other marketing materials based on the requirements.
- Creating eye-catching UIs for websites. Designing excellent landing pages.
Who can apply:
HTML and CSS. Should have a knowledge of creating excellent PSD designs, PSD to HTML Responsive layout design, PSD to CMS like WordPress, Drupal, Magento etc. Logo Design, Stationary design.
- A strong understanding of web technologies, web design and web architectures, Proficiency in creating CMS Themes.
An understanding of SEO and web layout experience is preferred. Experience in any of the CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal theme development is plus.
- Strong interaction design skills demonstrating understanding of latest technology trends (for example, latest screen transitions, when/how to use parallax, Knowledge and experience on web libraries and frameworks such as with AngularJS, Backbone.js, KnockoutJS.
ReactJS, Node,js is a plus. Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.
IOS Developer With 2 - 3 Years Experience
- The Application Developer develops code for intermediate modules, participates in design reviews, conducts code reviews, creates test plans and participates in testing reviews, and resolves moderate defects.
- The Application Developer designs, documents, reviews, and maintains components of software solutions for intermediate projects.
- It also includes reacting to production problems or supporting production changes where those applications are operating.
- Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements including recovery, security, and audit.
- Design detailed technical components with high-level architecture. Recognize and understand use of design patterns for intermediate applications.
- Apply reusability and future state architectures. Participates and provides feedback in design reviews.
- Complete component design documents on assigned projects. Participate and provide feedback in design reviews.
- Develop or confirm detailed project or system change estimates or project plans. Calibrates estimating factors for continuous process improvement.
- Develop code for intermediate modules, following documentation and development standards. Create enhanced technical documentation and implement changes.
- Acts a technical expert for consultant application developer(s).
- Conduct timely structured code reviews to ensure standards and systems interoperability. Review and critique team members code.Create accurate test plans, conditions, and data. Participate in testing reviews.
- Have published ten or more iOS apps in the app store A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch, Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies Candidate must have Strong OOPs fundamentals, Java , xml, Android skills, objective-c, xcode and iPhone skills, Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Familiar with xcode Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
React Native Developer with 2 - 3 Yrs Experience
- Hands-on experience on Web development technology stack, HTML/JS/CSS and other web development libraries and frameworks is an added advantage.
- Ability to coach teams in writing quality code Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual Studio Code), Chrome debugging tools, ESLint, React Native CLI, Watchman, package manager etc.
- Good familiarity with most of the React Native built-in and popular third party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators.
- With in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones.
- Understanding of iOS and Android Code signing process and deployment model.
- Experience in design, development and deployment of mobile apps. Experience with embedded relation databases (SQLite),Knowledge of Restful Web-Services,JSON, HTTP networking protocols .
- Experience with Android 4.0+, iOS5+, Windows Mobile, Blackberry Knowledge of mobile technologies (LTE/VoLTE/GSM/ CDMA/ HSPA+) and Bluetooth is a plus.